When you are looking for a good and reliable web hosting solutions, you often get to read bout A2 Hosting and Hostinger. Well why is that? It’s simply because these host come will some powerful features and server specs. What’s better is that they are quite affordable and even a beginner can purchase their hosting plans.
This A2 Hosting vs Hostinger comparison is the one you should read as it reviews both the services in depth. It outlines the differences between both when it comes to server locations, pricing, hosting plans etc.
A2 Hosting vs Hostinger: Comparison
1) About both brands
A2 Hosting is providing its hosting services since 2001 and is quite popular due to its faster page load time. It offers Shared, WordPress, VPS, Reseller, and Dedicated Servers to its customers at an affordable price. Their Shared hosting plans are quite popular, although they provide other hosting solutions as mentioned above.
Hostinger on the other hand provides its hosting services at cheaper rate than other web hosts. It started in 2007 as 000webhost.com hosting provider. Similar to A2 Hosting, it offers Shared, Cloud, and VPS hosting plans. Hostinger’s is known for its 90 percent discounted Entry level pricing. You get this deal when you are a first time user of Hostinger. With this offer the introductory pricing starts at just 0.99 dollars a month. Isn’t is affordable?
Here is the pricing of both these host with respect to different services they offer-
Here is the pricing of A2 Hosting for the different services it offers-
- Shared Web Hosting- Pricing starts at $2.99 per month
- WordPress Hosting- Plans start from $2.99 per month
- VPS Hosting– Starts from $4.99/mo
- Dedicated Hosting: start from $129.99/mo
Whereas Hostinger offers more hosting solutions than A2 Hosting.
Here is how the services are priced in each category-
- Web Hosting- Pricing starts at $0.99 per month
- WordPress Hosting- Pricing starts at $0.99 per month
- VPS Hosting- Starts at $3.95 per month
- Cloud Hosting- Pricing starts at $9.99 per month
- CyberPanel VPS Hosting– Starts at $3.95 per month
3) A2 Hosting vs Hostinger-Shared Hosting Plans
A2 Hosting Shared Hosting Plans:
It includes 4 hosting plans in Shared hosting- StartUp, Drive, Turbo boost and Turbo Max.
- 1 Website can be added in this plan.
- 100 GB SSD Storage provided
- Unlimited transfer provided
- Unlimited Email accounts
- Free SSL certificate Provided
The other Shared Hosting Plans i.e. Turbo boost and Turbo Max support unlimited websites.
The Startup plan is good for those looking to host only a single site. You get ample features to get started. However you don’t get a free domain name with A2 Hosting Plans. But you can get one at a cheaper price from Namecheap.
The higher level plans come with improved performance. They are ideal for sites which are already established and looking to scale. They come with Growth features like improved performance and reliability.
The Drive Plan offers Unlimited Websites to be hosted just like the higher level plans. This is great as many other host limit you on the number of sites you can host in the middle tier plans. Not to forge the Drive plan comes with Unlimited Storage space.
Thus you can easily add as many sites as needed without the need of worrying about the disk space. Also the storage is not HDD, it is SSD which further improves the performance as your files get loaded faster. It costs 4.99 dollars for the Drive plan
The highest tier plans i.e Turbo Boost and Turbo Max are my favorites as they come with Turbo (Up To 20X Faster) feature. This should have been included in the Starter plans, but none the less, the Starter plan offers enough speed to get you started.
The Turbo Boost and Turbo Max plans cost $9..99 /month and $14.99 /month respectively.
Hostinger Shared Hosting Plans:
It includes 3 hosting plans in Shared hosting- Single Shared Hosting, Premium and Business hosting.
Single Shared Plan-
- 1 Website support
- 30 GB SSD Storage given
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Free SSL certificate
- Managed WordPress
The other two plans i.e Premium and Business hosting support addition up to 100 websites. These are ideal for those having multiple websites as they can easily be hosted on the same hosting plan.
4) WordPress Hosting Plans-
A2 Hosting and Hostinger both provide plans optimized for WordPress users. While they are not entirely different that the Shared Plans, you can choose the one you like. Both offer same level of performance and reliability. Also They are similarly priced as the Shared hosting plans.
Here are the WordPress hosting plans each offers-
A2 Hosting offers 4 WordPress hosting plans-
- Startup- Pricing starts at $2.99 per month
- Drive- Pricing starts at $4.99 per month
- Turbo Boost- Pricing starts at $9.99 per month
- Turbo Max- Pricing starts at $14.99 per month
On the other hand this is how Hostinger has priced its WordPress plans-
- Single WordPress– Costs $0.99 per month
- WordPress Starter- Pricing starts at $2.99 per month
- WordPress Premium- Starts at $5.99 per month
- WordPress Business- Pricing starts at $11.59 per month
5) VPS Hosting Plans-
Here are the entry level VPS hosting plans for both these hosting providers.
It includes 4 plans in VPS hosting- Runway 1, Runway 2, Runway 4, SuperSonic 8.
A2 Hosting Runway 1 – Unmanaged-
It includes Up To 20X Faster Servers.
- 150 GB SSD space provided
- 1 core CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- Ultra-Reliable Servers
It includes multiple hosting plans in VPS hosting ranging from VPS 1 to VPS 6
Hostinger VPS 1 Plan-
- 20 GB SSD space provided
- 1 TB bandwidth
- 1 GB RAM
- Dedicated IP provided by Hostinger
6) A2 Hosting vs Hostinger-Cloud Hosting Plans-
Also if you are looking for improved performance, you can have a look at the Cloud hosting solutions from these companies.
A2 Hosting Runway 1 Plan-
- 150 GB SSD space provided
- 2 x 0.60 GHz CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 2 TB Bandwidth
Hostinger StartUp Plan-
- 200 GB SSD space provided
- 2 core CPU
- 3 GB RAM
- Unlimited Bandwidth
7) Server locations-
A2 Hosting It has server locations in North America, Europe and Asia. Hostinger also supports North America, South America, Europe and Asia regions
8) Customer support-
A2 Hosting provides support by phone, email, chat. You can also get support via their forums. Hostinger known for its allround support system provides support by phone, email and live chat. You can also refer their extensive knowledge base.
9) Payments Supported-
A2 Hosting accepts PayPal, Credit card, wire transfer. MoneyBookers payment option is also available.
Hostinger on the other hand lets you pay by PayPal and Credit card. It also accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.
10) Pros & Cons
A2 Hosting Pros
- The greatest advantage of A2 Hosting over other web hosts is Fastest Page Loading Speed.
- The uptime is greatly reliable which makes it perfect hosting for startups.
- A2 Hosting servers are protected by “HackScan” mechanism to detect malware. You are greatly protected from attacks like DDoS.
- A2 Hosting is best when it comes to money back guarantee. It has Anytime Money-Back Guarantee which is super to have.
- We like the hosting plans which offer good features at affordable cost for many businesses.
- It comes with traditional cPanel which is quite beginner friendly. cPanel comes with Softaculous apps installer to easy install applications within seconds
- The Hostinger customer support is good and reliable.
- It offers cheapest web hosting solutions with good uptime and features.
- Free SSL lowers the initial setup cost with Hostinger.
- It offers 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- One of the great perks of using its services is you get free Website Builder and Domain Name.
A2 Hosting Cons
– The cheapest plan only offers 1 website support as compare to other hosting plans.
– None at this price range
Best A2 Hosting Alternatives
A2 Hosting vs HostGator Comparison
DreamHost vs Hostinger Comparison
This was our review of A2 Hosting vs Hostinger. If you are looking for low cost hosting then go for Hostinger as it provides great features at decent entry level pricing. However if you are looking for a better performance go with A2 Hosting as it has fastest page loading speed as compared to any other hosting service currently available in 2021.